Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day 72 Metamorphosis

Hi guys!

Day 72 didn't go quite as planned. But it wasn't a total bust. 


I didn't do my MS. I know. BAD ROXY. -hand slap-  I was studying for a test (which was supposed to be today but got postponed). However I did get one runthrough of Beginner DC. Cardio ALWAYS takes precedence when I am short on time!

Tomorrow I have all morning to work out. And work out I will! This week and next week I will be doing BDC one runthrough, then the last week (the week before I start Boot Camp) I will work on a double runthrough, which is about 50 minutes of dance cardio.

On an unrelated note, I read an article about 2 new eating disorders they discovered.  One is when an adult only eats a few certain kinds of foods, like a picky eating child.  The other, called orthorexia, is when the sufferer has an obsession with eating healthy foods. 




I just thought this would be interesting to read, I had never known obsessive healthy eating was a "disorder".


Have a good night!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Roxy! I love your blog so much, thank you! I read about that too and have actually experienced (and continue to) suffer from eating-disorders related to obsessive healthy eating (which ironically isn't healthy at all because of the emotional toll it takes). I just started my own Meta blog and mentioned you in my favorite bloggers list (I hope you don't mind, if you do..send me a note!). Thanks again, I'll talk to you soon <3
    -lucy-

    ReplyDelete