Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Day 43 Metamorphosis

Hello everyone!!!!


Day 43 made me feel kind of let down.  It was one of those days when I started out doing so well, then crashed and burned in the evening.  In the morning and afternoon, all was going well. Dietarily I was really good- steel cut oats, salad, blueberries and tea.  Then I got home. I ended up eating a few fried chicken tenders without even thinking and by the time I had realized it I had already eaten them. My workout was on the shitty side too- only MS. I felt so bogged down (probably because of the crap I ate) that after MS I just wanted to go to sleep. Which didn't happen. Which leads me to my next thing.


I think I need to suck it up, be a man and become a morning workout bunny. Why?  

1. I have a hard time forcing myself to work out after I've already been to school and work and just want to sleep.
2. When I work out at night, I have a hell of a time going to sleep.  When I work out at about 7-8 pm, I can't sleep until at least 1:30 am that night.
3. Getting it out of the way sounds so much better than #1.
4. I read in several articles that working out before breakfast burns more body fat, as opposed to burning off the food you just ate, THEN the fat.

Day 44 will be skipped so that I can get a nice early sleep tonight and wake up at 4:45-5:00 a.m. to get my Meta stuff out of the way. Omni level 5 and a runthrough of all 4 Beginner Dance Cardio combos. 

Have a great night, I already want the weekend here!

No comments:

Post a Comment