Friday, April 15, 2011

Day 52 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!


It's Friday- THANK GOD. Ok, these past two days I still have been eating horribly. However I did get some activity in! Not what I intended on doing but still getting off my butt at all is better than nothing.



Day 52- had ONE MORE little exam! I took a short walk and did meta level 6. OH THE PAIN.  Those moves on the floor with the weights just kill me. I'll admit, I am pretty sore right now. Doing the workout really makes me regret my haphazard, runaway-train eating habits. Its like I feel like I did all this hard work, but I ruined it by eating too much.  I have been drinking more water these days but that's not enough in the end. 

I think the main cause of my bad eating is that I eat emotionally. I feel sad, I feel like a snack. I'm bored, I end up at the fridge.  I have been doing some research and I have found that when these feelings hit, think about WHY I feel that particular emotion and do something NOT food related to cheer it up/resolve it.  

Do any of you struggle with emotional eating and if you do, how do you manage and cope with it?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And how! You have no idea - I really sympathize!

    ReplyDelete