Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 48 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!

I had a really busy weekend, so again, only my MS got done.  Cleaning my house took a lot out of me, doing laundry, cooking, etc.  I did manage a walk in the evening as we had nice weather, but I don't feel that it was very effective.  Also, my eating sucked again this weekend. Starbucks and popcorn and burgers, oh my. 

I have my food journal all set up to go starting tomorrow. Now the hard part is remembering to write in it every time I eat. My friend told me I am to record EVERY morsel that enters my mouth. 

On a side note, I previewed Omni level 6. There are STILL planks and this time she incorporates weights into the leg/floor work. I start this on Wednesday, but I like to preview the torture I am in for next, haha. 

I need to get to bed, it's Sunday night and I have a busy week (as always) ahead. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment