Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 60 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!


This is day 60- 30 more to go!!!  I know days 40-today have been on the shit side especially in terms of working out. But this week I've been cracking down on the eating at least- I weighed in again today and lost 4.9 lb!  Went from 277.4 on Tuesday to 272.2 today. Happy face!


I can't do my workout today- having a major spring clean going on and all the stuff I'm trying to sort through and/or throw away is all over the living room and cleaning today in itself made me sweat!   

I will however, put my 100 percent into the remaining 3 levels of meta I have to do. The full out Boot Camp. I can't wait. I really can't. <3


Also I signed up for my fall and summer classes- all at night so I can do my TAM in the daytime like a normal person!  This spring sucked because I had a lot of my classes during the day and it blocks my TAM (Because really, I hate working out at night. I really do.) 

Monday begins level 7 and me meaning business once more!

1 comment: