Saturday, April 23, 2011

Day 59 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!

Things are looking up a little for me weight wise. Despite not working out much lately, this week I have been counting my calories and minding my portions and I am seeing some pleasing things happening. 


Tuesday (4/19): Weight: 277.4 lb
Friday (4/22): Weight: 273.0 lb.

Lost about 4 pounds just by keeping myself to 1500 calories a day and this is without exercise. I am now really curious about what would happen when I get back on the wagon with my workouts.   Also I am really learning to recognize what real hunger feels like- It's more salivating and a sensitivity of the throat- NOT stomach growling! I found out that the grumbly tumbly is actually your stomach finishing digesting the last of the last meal you had.

I also can't believe it's almost time for me to start level 7!   I gave it a preview and I didn't see any weights in the floor section this time. Hmm.



I hope everyone has a great weekend! So glad it's Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment