Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 51 Metamorphosis

Hi everyone!!


It's been a few days since I last posted, I have been up to my ears in books, studying, and junk food. I deserve a great big slap on the hand.

Today was SUPPOSED to be my 51st day of Meta- level 6 day 1 but alas, it didn't get done today due to testing.  Boo.

I also have been food journaling as I said I would be, but I am not proud of what I put in there.  Very little healthy food, mostly junk.

There is some good news.  NO MORE TESTS THIS WEEK! -crowd cheers-  This means... I can get back to my workouts and eating as usual!  Keep in mind I am not going to make up missed days in levels this time.  This is just a "getting the feel for it" round of meta.  I am hoping to have my eating and cardio level worked up by the time I start bootcamp on June 1.

Keep posted, will blog tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment