Tuesday, August 5, 2014

August Challenge Day 1/27


Hello everyone!


Today was my first day of my August challenge, and also the first day of my monthly visitor. Life, you're so funny! 

Because of that, I was very tired, and I ate more than I had intended.  However, I DID stay within the "No added sugar" rule for this week.  

Breakfast:

1 Egg McMuffin from McDonald's (I was running late, I often do not have time to make a breakfast at home on work days) 
4 Slices of Pepperjack cheese I brought from home
Sugar free Rockstar Energy Drink (without this, I was falling asleep at my desk and I forgot to get an iced black coffee at McDonald's like I had planned to.)

Lunch:

1 large Hass Avocado
4 slices of Pepperjack cheese
500 ml Vita Coco coconut water
1 ounce of unsalted reduced fat potato chips

Dinner:

Fresh organic cheese ravioli (The kind found in the refrigerated section at the store) sprinkled with parmesan cheese and a little bit of olive oil
2 slices of Applegate Farms uncured bacon


I just eat my avocados like this. No salt, tastes good to me.


I almost had to make arrangements to do my 30  minute walk later than I had expected, but it got done this afternoon! 

I am not counting my calories (unless I am told to) but the amounts of food I ate were just enough to feel satisfied. (My appetite was in pretty high gear today which I amount to my hormones being wacky, because usually my appetite isn't so big.)

So, this is my check in, 26 more days until September 1!

No comments:

Post a Comment