Monday, August 4, 2014

August 2014 Challenge

Hello everyone!


Today I had participated in a question and answer forum with a personal trainer on Facebook, and I asked her what someone like me - more than 100 pounds overweight- should do, given all the weird information out on the internet made my people who just want to make a buck.  What she said to do shocked me, not because of the advice but what else she said.


For this week, she wants me to start by cutting out all sugar from my diet and walking for 30 minutes a day for 5 days.  Next week, shift my diet to more natural foods - nothing in a package! And move the walks up to 45 minutes a day for five days, and to keep up with that until the first Monday in September.

The real shocker is that she wants to help me, and she has read this blog before.  (Feeling pretty honored about that actually) She also asked me to keep track of everything I eat and do and be honest - so for the next month, be prepared for lots of data and pictures of my food. 


I am going to start tomorrow (August 5) since by the time I chatted with her, my day was more than half over.


So, it sounds doable. Difficult, yes, since I have eaten a lot of fast food in my life, but my health really depends on it.


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment