Friday, July 4, 2014

Fitness Apps for the iPad

Hello everyone!


I'm sure a lot of you likely have a tablet, or perhaps a smartphone, but did you know there are a lot of fitness related apps for them?

I was browsing around (I am in the market for an iPad myself) to see what's really out there in terms of fitness apps.

I found an article showing the top 25 apps for smartphones and tablets.

Click here for the full article. 


The catch: most of them are NOT free, some requiring a one-time charge to download the app, or having the option for premium memberships.  There are also some great free apps, just less of them.


I actually use MyFitnessPal, which is free, as well as the LoseIt! app (also free) and I am pretty satisfied with them, but these are only for tracking.

The apps that cost money have a lot of other features such as linking to a heart rate monitor to track and calculate your progress, or even track where you ran to and how far, and calories burned.


Do you use any apps? Which ones? Do you like them or do you have ideas for new apps?

No comments:

Post a Comment