Friday, July 11, 2014

7/11/2014

Hello everyone!


Today was a rainy day, not the best to walk in (and I woke up late with a bad headache) so I got my iPad out and tried the Curvy Dance workout again.

It's harder than it looks. I could only get through half of the 50 minute workout, I take that as a good thing.   I felt weird doing it, it was my first time, but even so...



How I feel when I work out, haha

One problem with the Curvy Dance on Youtube is that the breakdowns are AFTER the workout. Now I know for next time. (I am currently trying to edit the breakdowns to be a separate thing or even cut them and stick them at the beginning of the sequences so I don't have to go through them each time.)

Has anyone else had this problem with YouTube workouts?  Also, I am in the works to try to be able to connect my iPad to the big TV so I can see and hear better.

No comments:

Post a Comment