Wednesday, July 9, 2014

7/9/2014

Hello everyone!


Today I walked again, for another hour.  This time, it was a bit harder because I had some intense pain in my right heel.  It comes and goes, with a burning sensation, mostly in the morning and when I've been on the foot for a while, it sort of goes away.  I didn't let it stop me, though.



I suspect Plantar Fasciitis, but I am going to go to a doctor to confirm it if it persists. 


I also really need to start  making breakfast at home.  And I know it's going to be a pain in the ass because of how early I get up to go to work on time.  So far, I can only think of a few things that are gluten free and can be made the night before, like hard boiled eggs, pre cooked sausage, and so on.  And fruit, of course, which I really need to learn to like. 


But the postive side  is this - I have been able to do an hour again, and it's not my legs stopping me for breaks during that hour but my feet and lower back.  Mostly the feet. Ugh.

Have any of you guys dealt with foot pain? Any suggestions? I don't want to stop my walks, that's for sure, but it's hard when my heel hurts like this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment