Sunday, July 21, 2013

Update from me!

Hello everyone!


It's been a few days since I've blogged last (sorry about that) but I am seeing some changes going on.


As of today, since I first posted about being vegetarian and such, I have lost 11.5 pounds!

 This is about right... How I reacted when I saw I lost that  much weight in such a short time.

Also I have decided not to be 100% vegetarian.  I have occasionally eaten some meat and eggs and still continued to lose weight.  Also, my skin is clearing up, I think it was actually just the heat we've been having here.  

As for working out, I haven't done a whole lot of it, mostly just walking around.  I have been getting better at it, when I first started walking, I couldn't go for more than 5 minutes without needing a break.  Now I am up to 30 minutes without stopping.  Eventually my goal is an hour or more of walking.

Tomorrow is my birthday, today I will be going out to have fun with my friends who I haven't seen in a while, hopefully getting Japanese food for lunch (haven't had that in a while either). 

How have all of you guys been?  Still keeping up with your workouts/diet?  Starting something new?

I hope you have a great day, and I hope I do too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment