Thursday, July 25, 2013

Tracy Anderson's Food Program Review

Hello everyone!


As you may know, Tracy Anderson now has a food program out.  I recently came across a blog post through FitSugar from someone who actually reviewed and ate the food.

According to the entry- Here is what you will need if you partake in her program:

1. A refrigerator with a lot of space
2. A microwave

That's it. No cooking aside from a quick nuke. 

The shipments come biweekly and typical program enrollment can be anywhere from 2 weeks to one year.

As for nutrition, there is no nutritional value listed on this food but the Tracy Anderson team says each day gives you  between 1150-1400 calories a day. 

What you get each day- 5 meals. Breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, dessert.  Sounds pretty good.

Here is what the blogger had to say:

My first meal from the plan was a tasty bowl of yogurt topped off with a heaping portion of raw pepita pumpkin seeds. It was a combination I typically wouldn't put together, but I was impressed with its taste. This was the perfect way to kick off the program. 

The only major misstep I see with the whole program is the fact that you drink Tracy's chocolate or vanilla wellness shake mixed with water every day. Typically, I enjoy protein shakes or smoothies, but I mix in some frozen fruit or a little milk to make the texture more pleasant. Drinking two heaping scoops of this protein powder with just eight to 10 ounces of water was a little trying. Blending in with a little ice was helpful, but I would not suggest drinking one of these without a blender nearby. 

 That is quoted from the article here- http://www.fitsugar.com/Tracy-Anderson-Food-Program-Review-30740944?image_nid=30813954&slide=1

My opinion: This REALLY makes me wish I could afford to do this program.  I am however, baffled by the writer not knowing how to work out because she has no TA studio near her.  Does she not know that Tracy has Metamorphosis out and a slew of other DVDs and YouTube videos???? 

I can't put pictures here because of how the fitsugar site was set up but I assure you that the food looks really fancy and pretty.


Have any of you tried the food program yet? What is YOUR experience?

No comments:

Post a Comment