Saturday, September 6, 2014

Tracy Anderson Method Rated By Elle Editors and More!

Hello everyone!

Tracy Anderson has been mentioned in two magazines that I am aware of- Redbook and Elle.

First, in Redbook, she is actually on the cover with Gwyneth and they have an interview and photoshoot.  



One of the pictures in the interview.

Some of the article is also available online.  Here it is:

"Tracy: "Gwyneth had extra weight she couldn't drop from her pregnancy with Moses, and she needed to get in shape for her first action film, Iron Man."
Gwyneth: "With my daughter it had been easier, but this time, no matter what I did, I felt stuck. I couldn't shift the weight. But I met Tracy and she was this force from the second I met her. She pulled my pants off. I'll never forget it. She was like, 'Oh, my God, wow, I just am so surprised, because you look so good in clothes. I wasn't expecting this.'

On how Gwyneth marked her 40th birthday

"The morning of my 40th birthday, my children and husband woke me up with hugs and gifts, and I proceeded to have the best week of my life. I feel really happy being 40, now that I'm on the other side of it. There was definitely some uncomfortable anticipation. But I'm amazed at what I've been able to accomplish, that I've maintained my important relationships and have such incredible women friends, that I have two funny, beautiful children who can give me a real life. In a way, I feel like no one should make big life decisions until 40. It's when it all starts to settle and become clear."

Gwyneth, on the significance of her 40th birthday

"I've made a lot of mistakes in my life, but I have the good fortune of knowing what they are. I can recognize my limitations, forgive myself, and celebrate the fact that I have made it to this important birthday with the information I need to keep making corrections."

On the surprising perk of Tracy's method

Gwyneth: "It did such wonders for my life, my confidence, my sex life, everything."
Tracy: "When you feel your best, you're more confident in bed, It's not lights-out, under-the-covers sex. It's more like, 'Take a look at this!'"
There is or course, more, but you have to get the actual magazine which is on sale now.  (I was at Walgreens last night and sadly they did NOT have Redbook.)


Online, they also had a little clip from Tracy from after the photo shoot where she shows some of her moves.
http://bcove.me/0wa04w4f

Now a magazine they DID have at the store was Elle, and in this issue of Elle, they reviewed several workout programs: P90X, Crossfit, Ballet Beautiful, Tracy Anderson Method and some other ones.  They actually gave TA a good review- the editor went to the studios but after a while she was able to go less, but was still seeing results.  She also mentioned that after the first month or so, "It became less of a time-suck and more of something to look forward to."  They also rated the intensity as pretty high. (I do not have a picture of this but it is in the December issue of Elle.)




No comments:

Post a Comment