Monday, August 6, 2012

Tracy Anderson Detox Weeks

Hello everyone!


For the past two weeks, Tracy was having week-long seminars at her Hamptons studio which she called "detox weeks".
(There was a contest to win an all-expenses paid spot, I didn't enter because I do not have Instagram)


Sadly, I didn't get to go ($1800 price tag... ) but I know some people that did and it really sounded like something I'd have liked.

They even got personally analyzed by Tracy, given instructions on how to make the most of their workouts, etc., meals made for them, and a really nice swag bag (with over 1800 dollars worth of stuff in them!)


I have a feeling she might do this again, so I better start saving up for flights/hotel/class. (If it happens again).

Did you go to the classes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment