Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Skin tightening

Hello everyone!


I am always on the lookout for things that make the skin tighten up in addition to working out. 


I found a few things on self.com that were tested by a few readers.

1. Bliss Love Handler ($36) is a caffeine cream (similar to my Shiseido gel) that is meant to make the tummy look more toned. 

The result: Tester verdict: "I slathered on the cream before and after my ab work. It was a little sticky, but it definitely made my stomach feel firmer. Love it!"


2. Mama Mio Skin Tight Toning Serum, $56, tightens skin with hyaluronic acid.

The result: Tester verdict: "I didn't have instant model arms, but after two weeks of loading the serum on my skin and doing the moves, I felt better about showing them off."

3. Rodial Bum Lift ($130) leaves a layer of collagen on the skin to tighten it up temporarily.

The result: Tester verdict: "I felt awkward rubbing cream on my butt, but after pairing it with my new moves, my skin was firmer! I felt as if I'd had a more intense workout than if I'd only exercised."

4. Jergens Skin Firming Daily Toning Moisturizer, $6 contains elastin to help the skin snap back.

The Result: Tester verdict: "After two weeks, the wrinkled skin on my knees and chest looked tighter and younger. Plus, my butt and thighs were more toned from the plank!"



No comments:

Post a Comment