Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Journal for August 7- TMI WARNING!!!!!!!

Hello everyone!


TMI WARNING. IF YOU WANT NO PART OF TMI, SKIP DOWN!!!!


TMI: I have had the period from HELL today, bleeding through a super tampon every 2 hours and having terrible cramps. So, I decided to be a little kind to my body and feed it whatever it wanted within reason.

I did eat at a fairly timely schedule, so I did THAT right.


Breakfast: 8:30 am

1 cup each almond milk and strawberries
1/2 cup Fage 0% plain yogurt

Lunch: 12:30 pm

Veggie stir fry with tofu

Snack: 2:00 pm

10 ounces of beef jerky (THAT was my period craving. And yeah that's kind of a lot of beef jerky. It gets worse.)

Dinner: 6:00 pm

McDonalds 10 piece of chicken nuggets, large fries and a diet coke



And did I work out? Not yet.  I might if I feel a little better tonight. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment