Sunday, March 24, 2013

Tracy Anderson Introduces Another Apparatus- A Broomstick

Hello everyone!

Recently, Tracy Anderson was interviewed by Self magazine, and this time, she is introducing another prop to use while working out- A broomstick.




This looks fairly more advanced than things like Metamorphosis, especially challenging your balance. 

I don't have a broomstick to try this with, but have any of you tried these workouts or something similar?

On a side note, I think that even doing Post Pregnancy lately has been not helping.  

Yes, I know it's helping with the toning up and such, but it's such a hard workout and I get very little sleep these days (until school is done) that every day (especially after doing the workout a few times) I feel like I got run over by a train. Most of my weekdays, I am at work or in class (not home) from 7 am to 10 pm.  It's draining.  I am pretty sure the pain in my body is caused by lack of sleep because over this past weekend, I have been sleeping 12+ hours at night and feeling SO much better, pain wise. 

How do you fit in a workout regime when  your daily life is so physically draining? Still trying to figure that  one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment