Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Post-Post Pregnancy Workout...

Hello everyone!


So yesterday, as I posted, I tried Tracy Anderson's Post Pregnancy workout for the first time in FOREVER.


I am so sore.  So very fucking sore. 

I didn't go full on when I did it, I admit I did take it a bit easy.  I did everything modified and only a few reps to get a feel of it.  Apparently that was even enough.

I was SORT of able to do the planks in the video (modified of course).


I also think I may have done one of the butt moves slightly wrong because one side of my butt hurts considerably more than the other.   They were simple moves but with my tight, weak hips they were hell.

I am sore everywhere. Butt, hips, lower back, abs, chest and arms.  Everywhere except my feet and neck pretty much.  It also doesn't help that I just got  my period, which is probably why I was also so clumsy these past few days and why I ended up having a little late night "snack" last night.

I don't have time to do the workout again until Friday, but when Friday comes I am going to do it better and with some cardio. And no "snacking".


Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. ou might constantly think about having pregnancy symptoms and being pregnant . For example, if you had your period on January 1, ovulation when an egg is released from the ovaries and is the best time to try to conceive.

    ***** Tubal Reversal *****

    ReplyDelete