Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review: Caramel Fudge Think Thin

Hello everyone!


I have a little review- as some of you may know I do like the Think Thin bars that are on the market.  Today, I tried a new flavor that for some reason doesn't seem that popular.



Caramel Fudge!


Texture:  Texture is not all gooey and caramelly inside. (I wish!)  It is solid, like most protein bars and all of the Think Thins I have tried.  The inside is a caramel brown color with a chocolate coating.

Taste: Better than I expected.  Most protein bars taste like crap in general, this one tastes... Less like crap.  I like caramel, and this does have a caramel taste.  The chocolate outside tastes very good too.  I have tried Lemon Creme (SUCKED) Brownie Crunch (didn't like it) Crunchy Peanut Butter (didn't like it) Dark Chocolate (so so) Chocolate Fudge (LOVE. The best TT bar ever) and this one is more toward the Chocolate Fudge flavor.  

Price: If you order from www.thinkproducts.com  you can get a box of 10 for 16$ plus shipping, amazon carries think thins too for a similar price.  However, ordering from the Think site gives you more choices of flavors (they do not have these caramel ones on Amazon, they used to for a whopping $25 per box of 10. No thanks.) and they are more likely fresher. I have received nasty boxes from Amazon. 

That's it for today, have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment