Thursday, October 16, 2014

Gluten Free Pizza- At Dominos!

Hello everyone!

For those of you (and myself) who love pizza but don't love gluten, I read that Domino's Pizza will be offering gluten free dough!




It is safe for those with mild gluten sensitivities but not recommended for those with full blown celiac disease.  This is because the pizzas are prepared in the same kitchen as the regular crust pizzas that do have gluten.  If cross-contamination does not bother you,  then this is the pizza for you.

I also read that this crust will be only for small pizzas and sadly, cost $3 more than a small pizza with a regular crust.  According to Domino's, the crust is made from rice flour, rice starch, potato starch, water, and olive oil.

If I hadn't already eaten dinner, I would have ordered one for myself!

For more information, the article can be found here- http://finance.yahoo.com/blogs/the-exchange/domino-let-gluten-free-160438224.html

And another article here- http://www.glutenfreephilly.com/2012/05/last-domino.html

Are you going to try it, or do you want to try? Post in the comments below.





1 comment:

  1. that's pretty cool! my fav gluten free pizza is from zpizza. they are a chain but i'm not sure where all they are located. I especially love their Vegan pizza. yum!

    ReplyDelete