Tuesday, January 31, 2012

So, I've been watching Jersey Shore lately...

Hello everyone!




So, I recently started watching Jersey Shore, and you're probably wondering what in the blue hell this has to do with weight loss.



Well, I found out one of the cast members, Mike 'The Situation' actually has a workout video out. And it looks decent.



A preview here:





While it may not be the kind of workout you would want to do if you're into the Tracy Anderson Method, it does look effective otherwise and I was surprised to see that it got a lot of decent reviews on Amazon.  You can also watch it on demand on Netflix if you have it. That's how I watched.


Also, I recently read that Snooki has been losing weight and is currently endorsing Zantrex-3 diet pills.





Apparently she wasn't always chubby and made the decision to get back into shape. Good for her!


I really can't wait to get back to working out. Seriously.   Have a great day guys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment