Thursday, January 12, 2012

Le Boot Camp Day 1!

Hello everyone!!!!!


Today was my first day of boot camp! Today I took it a little slow- I did 20 reps of each move (per Tracy's instructions for every 1st day of new level) and I felt it but I kinda felt like I could have done MORE.  Cardio I follow the "absolute beginner" which is 10 minutes today for the next 3 days, and so on. Lately I have been feeling my ankles act up (probably not TAM related but weather related) and I don't want to risk more injury.  Also I was never really good at jumping around so I think it's a much better idea to take it slow.  My goal during bootcamp is to do a solid 40 minutes or so of jumping and in meta I want to get up to an hour.

As for eating- I did pretty good! Here's what I had.

Breakfast


2 eggs cooked in fat free spray
1 cup of strawberries
Green tea

Lunch


Chicken/broccoli stir fry made with chicken, broccoli, onions, garlic and tamari soy sauce. (Gluten free)

Snack


a tiny amount of mixed walnuts and almonds
An 11 oz plain Vita Coco (coconut water) post workout

Dinner


My leftover stir fry somehow became a disgusting mess between 12-7 pm, so I had to toss it and eat a Creamy Peanut Butter Think Thin Bar.   I want to try to eat real food as much as I can but the bars and my shakes are good to have around for emergencies or when I am plain pressed for time.  Personally I LOVE the fudge ones but I am trying to get rid of my peanut butters (the creamys are good too but fudge is like the real thing- if I am not careful I could eat the entire box. :)


Tomorrow I am supposed to up my MS reps to 25 and do 10 minutes of cardio again.   Looking forward to it! :)

Have a great evening!

1 comment: