Sunday, January 1, 2012

1/1/12

Hello everyone!!!!




I hope everyone had a fun New Year's Eve!  I was less than good dietwise.  I ended up having some cheese pizza to ring in the new year.




New Year's Day-  Today I just kind of relaxed and didn't do much, and indulged a little again.  This time I had some Burger King. (I know, I know.)  I took my "before" weight and measurements and was pleasantly surprised when I compared these befores to other befores.  It seems I lost a couple inches in the bust and waist. Not bad.


Also I did do SOME physical movement. I did what I will be doing every Sunday- X Stretch from P90X which is an hour long of stretches. And boy did it feel good.  


Tomorrow I will start my Abcentric meta along with  better eating. :)




Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment