Tuesday, July 5, 2011

July challenge... Do you have one?

Hi everyone!


I know it's a little late to be posting about a challenge for July (it's the 5th already) but better late than never.  I think sometimes making a challenge for yourself for a certain month can be a great motivator. It makes small goals seem more attainable.

I have a challenge for July-  Doing my Metamorphosis work 6 times a week, with 30 minutes of cardio a day and 30 minutes of walking when I am not doing meta.   Cardio is my main weak point, I have no trouble doing my MS but cardio often requires me to be beaten with a cattle prod (not literally but it's getting close!) . A few friends of mine are doing challenges too, which also helps with the motivation.

It's not too late! Do you have a challenge idea for yourself in July? Post in the comments so we can be motivated.

No comments:

Post a Comment