Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Yesterday and Today,

Hello everyone!


I woke up this morning and the first thing I realized is Ow. My. Ass. (the muscles, that is) Also, the terror known as Aunt Flo has retreated... For now.

Yesterday: Still was weakened from it, but managed to crank out 20 reps of the leg webisode, except for the last move, only 10 reps. I always had a problem with moves involving lifting my leg to the side, I think my hip muscles are a bit weaker.  Arms, was almost able to do all of it. Cardio- a 10 minute brisk walk after because I was feeling pretty exhausted after my MS.

Today:  Due to the soreness of my ass, I decided to compromise with my butt and do 15 reps instead of 20. I was already feeling the burn at 10. Did the abs webisode and arms too.  Cardio I have not done yet- I am at home today and will probably get my beginner dance cardio on in a little while. 

Also- an update! My Metamorphosis will be here (hopefully) on Thursday!!!! SO excited!  I will probably spend the weekend watching all of the workouts and looking at all of the material thoroughly and then explain it to you guys, which should be helpful to those of you who haven't ordered it yet and want to see what you get before buying. 

That's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment