Friday, January 28, 2011

Past couple of days and Metamorphosis!!!!

Hello everyone!!!!


Well, not feeling well today.  Lady problem is in town and ruining my life, haha. That said, yesterday I weighed in and STILL lost another pound. I am now at 271.8 pounds, a total loss of 3.6 pounds since last Tuesday. Not bad. 

I again, did my TA connect webisodes at the gym yesterday- except abs, which somehow didn't end up on my ipod. (This has since been fixed!)

For those of you who do not know what the TA connect webisodes are, here they are for your viewing enjoyment!

Butt and Thighs:


Arms: (This got me stares at the gym, people were looking at me doing unweighted arms like I was crazy, haha)



Abs:



I was only able to do 10 reps of the butt and thighs yesterday, usually able to do at least 20.  Going to try 20 reps today with some Beginner Dance Cardio.  At the gym yesterday I wasn't feeling up to dancing so I took a nice brisk walk on the treadmill.  

Last night I also pigged out on hot dogs and fries (had 2 orders, I was starving and my period was totally thinking for me, but it's ok because it's not an every day occurence anymore) so now I am drinking a lot of water to flush that sodium and bloat out of me. 

Also, for those of you who do not know, Tracy Anderson came out with a new video program- Metamorphosis by Tracy~!

The short version of the commercial can be found on Tracy's site:


What it is is a 90 day program with 9 different exercises that you change every ten days, as well as a cardio DVD.  There are also four options, based on your body type and the problem areas you would like to address.

I ordered the set for those of us who want to fix our entire body- Omnicentric.  The other three centrics are Abcentric, Glutecentric, and Hipcentric. 

I am still waiting for mine to arrive but as soon as I do, I will blog!  Warning- due to the excitement this will cause, corresponding blog post may be totally incoherent! 

3 comments:

  1. Hey - you're doing great! And thanks for the links. I'm so excited to see about Metamorphosis - your post is the first I've heard of it, so thanks!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. No problem- I will post a very detailed blog about what comes in it, what the gist is, and maybe I might video blog. Haven't decided on that one yet. I am supposed to be getting it this Thursday/Friday but we're getting a huge storm here so that might delay it. (hope not!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! I'm looking forward to it, and good luck. Best of luck with the snow, too!

    ReplyDelete