Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 4 Metamorphosis

Hello everyone-

Proud to say Day 4 is complete! However it wasn't without its difficulties.

Thursdays are my worst days.  They are the days when I am the busiest- classes literally from morning to night. I was so exhausted when I got home but guess what- I did my workout anyway!

However, I did not up my reps by one this time. My left leg is still horrifically challenged at 22 reps, and I want to keep it even. My right leg STILL burns at 22 reps but my left leg has a little catching up to do. My left thigh is still a bit sore to walk on but it's getting better. 

I also danced out 30 minutes- took it a little easier than the previous night but still really sweated it out.  I also felt a dull pain in my calves that I was fearing was the start of shin splints but in fact just from exhaustion. 


Despite being drained, I still worked out- and I actually feel quite a sense of accomplishment in doing so.

That's it for now, will update tomorrow!  Have a great workout!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!! SO glad to see you're sticking to it and not giving up, no matter what kind of day you've had, or whether you have cramps, etc. THAT'S the key to success - unwavering commitment. Keep it up, stay strong, and you'll be so pleased with the results!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been reading your cleanse posts. I am just feeling yucky and was thinking about doing my first ever cleanse. Congrats on your recent successes and keep up the great work! You are makin' it happen:D
    whileiamweighting.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete