Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 12 Metamorphosis

Hello!

I completed day 12 of my workout, and by now, it is becoming more like an addiction which is a good thing! It's a complete 180 from how I used to be. 

With my MS, I was somehow able to muster up the strength to do all of the leg moves 15 times, even that damned balance move.  I found a trick to help keep from falling over- it's all in how you have the supporting leg situated. Tracy has her leg at a slight diagonal in the video and that makes a world of difference.  I am going to try to do 16 reps today.  There is one thing about level 2 that I don't like- the plank move that requires you to be resting on your forearms gave me matburn (like rugburn but from my yoga mat) on my elbows. Next time I'll try putting a towel or something under my elbows because that really hurt.

As for cardio- Instead of doing 30 minutes of cardio, I am doing 35 minutes this week, and every week or two I will be raising it by 5 minutes until I have the endurance to hit a full hour.  I did the Meta cardio with the addition of Beginner Dance Cardio combination 1- not counting the learning segment.  Up to tempo, that combo lasts about 5 minutes. 

I have to do my day 13 workout before heading out to see Lady Gaga in concert- who is looking amazing lately by the way- She works out with Tracy too!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun at the concert- you are doing so well, and I'm really enjoying reading about your progress. It's inspiring! Keep it up - it's nice to know I'm not alone in the pain :) (good pain, but still).

    ReplyDelete