Thursday, January 20, 2011

Cleanse Day 2 (evening) and Day 3!

Hello!

I finished day 2 and 3 of my cleanse (doing day 4 today) and I am satisfied with what has been happening with my body. Especially in the weight area.

Tuesday (Day 2) weight: 275.4 lb
Wednesday (Day 3) weight: 274.2 lb
Thursday (Day 4) weight: 272.8 lb

So as you can see, I am losing weight, about 2.6 lb (a little over 1 kg) in 3 days.  I have also noticed another enormous change for me: my sleeping habits. I am in bed by 10:30 and up at 6 am with energy, no crankiness and no morning naps!!!!!  I actually look forward to my morning walks now. 

As for my eating- this has been working wonders. I am not hungry during the day, and at night I have been having a serving of fruit or vegetables, and I feel perfectly satisfied.  I also notice that I do not crave junk, not even diet soda. (I tried to drink a diet pepsi just to see, and I drank about half the can and stopped)  I am learning to like drinking water (I used to hate it) and I also see that I am less bloated in the belly, and I notice I am not retaining water in my thighs like I have been either. 

Tomorrow is the last day of cleansing before I reintroduce a real dinner back into my diet, as well as real exercise- back to the Tracy Anderson method with me once I am eating meals again!

No comments:

Post a Comment