Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Last Minute Goals

Hello everyone!!!


Again, I am sorry it's been a while, but I have been pretty busy with school- finals are next week and then I am DONE!  Lots more free time to blog and lots more free time to finally, FINALLY get back to working out. 

My winter break will involve preparation for next semester, being home more meaning eating better and more Tracy time involved.


My plan is to spend my winter break with all the time I will have off to work out at least one hour a day.  Not sure if I could handle two hours but it would be nice, right?

Also being home more = more cooking. I will do my best to eat better and make more home cooked meals. I have been so busy that I had to rely a lot on shitty fast food to get something to eat. Not good.

I guess this is sort of like a pre-new year resolution.   In the meantime until next week is done, I will try to eat well during my busy end-of semester schedule.

Anyone else have a last minute 2013 goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment