Thursday, December 19, 2013

I Survived the Holiday Party!

Hello everyone!

Today was the big company holiday party/lunch!

I skipped breakfast because I knew there would be a lot of food, not including the candy and chocolates, etc.

So yes, I indulged. I had chocolate, chocolate with liquor in it. And it was delicious. 

The Chinese food we had was also amazing- I still kept grain free even though there were many of my old breaded favorites- egg rolls, orange chicken, etc.  My Mongolian beef was also very good.  No MSG, no wheat, no tummy aches!  

Like this, but with Chinese food.

For dinner, I was pretty full still and ended up just eating the leftover Mongolian I got to take home. 

Now next week begins my break from work and school! I am very much looking forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment