Monday, December 9, 2013

Starting to Re-Inspire Myself to Get Back to Exercise

Hello everyone!


Turns out I will likely be able to start working out as soon as Friday! *Yay!*

Today I had one of my final exams, so I didn't have a lot of time to prepare for much.  I did, however, watch some of my thin/fitspiration videos in between studying.


If I had to name one person who is my number one thinspo, I would have to say Madonna is the first to come to mind, followed by Tracy Anderson and Gwyneth Paltrow.

So, here was my playlist for today!




Also, I still do have the Addicted to Sweat DVDs.  I gave the preview for those a watch too.  Of course, I can't do them yet, they are really more for more intermediate/experienced exercisers but they inspire me just the same. 

What are your inspirations for being healthy?

No comments:

Post a Comment