Thursday, December 26, 2013

Countdown to 2014~

Hello everyone!!!


Now that Christmas is over, the next big deal is the new year, which happens in five days from now!

So, I am thinking of a challenge. I don't really want to put a number to it, like lose x amount of pounds, because if, by chance, I fall short then I will feel really bad even if I do make a huge improvement. 


It's coming~ Time for the parties, drinking... and resolutions!

So I have the following for ideas for a New Year's 2014 thing!


1. Become a vegan by the end of the year

2. Become 100% gluten free and paleo by the end of the year

3. Have a habit of working out at least five days a week by the end of the year

4. Become better at cardio by the end of the year


It's really had to come up with non-scale goals... If you guys have any ideas too (such as what you will be aiming for this next year) please feel free to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment