Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Tracy Anderson 30 Day Method Day 1

Hello everyone!

Day 1 is finished and a video is up on my YouTube channel!





Details not covered in the video- (It was taken late and I didn't want to wake anyone!)

Workout:

20 reps per exercise, as prescribed. 
10 minutes of step touching cardio, as prescribed.

Diet: (NOT perfect but better than I HAVE been)

Skipped breakfast, slept in a bit.

Brunch was Korean rice cake soup (a tradition on New Year's Day) which consists of sliced rice cakes (made of just rice/salt/water) and a beef broth.  No gluten!

I went out to go shopping and stopped at Starbucks.

Instead of getting a big ol' sugary Frappucino, I got a venti skim latte with an extra shot and no foam. (Yes, I DID get that from The Devil Wears Prada) No sweeteners either.

Dinner was a big bowl of steamed broccoli and a drained can of chicken breast.


I do need to go run to the store in the morning for some kefir, dates, and chocolate chips. (For smoothies and choco chestnut pudding as a snack)


I'm off to bed, see everyone tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment