Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Miracle Noodles

Hello everyone!


What if there was a noodle you could eat and not gain any weight from eating because they have no calories?  Well, there is!

In Japan, they often eat a noodle called shirataki noodles, which are noodles made from the fiber of the konnyaku yam.

The best thing about these noodles: They have 0 calories.  They are all fiber and take the place of noodles and fill  you up like noodles, but don't make people fat like noodles.

They are marketed online from a company called Miracle Noodles (www.miraclenoodles.com) but I got some cheaper from my local Asian grocery store. 


Miracle noodles are made in the USA and cost about $4 a bag. The ones I bought are imported from Japan and cost $1.25 a bag.  

I haven't tried them yet.  I am still looking for a recipe to try them with but when I try them I will post!

Have you guys ever tried these noodles?  How was it?

No comments:

Post a Comment