Thursday, January 9, 2014

1/9/2014

Hello everyone!



Warning: Depressing post ahead.


I am really not liking how I am feeling lately, and I think it has more to do with what I have been eating as opposed to my cold. 


I also gained weight. About six pounds since the new year leaving me at my heaviest EVER.   I feel sluggish, tired, and really inflamed in my knees. 

Now that the weather is better, I must go grocery shopping and get me some real food.  Grain free if possible, gluten free if not.   I can't fail only  nine days after the new year started. Not acceptable.


On the other hand, I do feel confident to move up in my workouts to the harder beginner workout and adding some dance cardio in there.  The first workout (which I did today) hardly made me feel anything.  I graduated.  At least there's that.  Next step is Metamorphosis.  



I can't wait to get back on the horse- I am going to try my best to eat like Tracy- lots of vegetables, protein and minimal grains and dair and lastly NO gluten.  

Also back to drinking lots of water and lemon water. 

Tonight or tomorrow I will be able to do my shopping and get this show on the road before school starts in a couple of weeks.  Let's do this. 

1 comment:

  1. I am in the same boat! Just got through my first week sans sugar and wheat. It was four days of hell, but I'm finally on the sunny side of the street and feeling much better! (Although those Reese's Peanut Butter Cups are still calling to me!!!) I am easing back into my workouts, but plan to be back with TAM soon. Good luck, and stick to it!!!

    ReplyDelete