Friday, January 3, 2014

1/3/2014

Hello everyone!



Today didn't go quite as expected for me, but not necessarily in a bad way, more of a... humbling way. 

Dieting went okay, I decided not to really exclude any foods, but watch my portions. (Of course making healthy choices when possible, but not kicking myself for eating something less than stellar)

My meals today:

Breakfast:

1 large banana and 1 cup of coconut milk

Lunch:

A McDouble from McDonald's and a black (no cream no sugar) iced coffee

Dinner:

A hot dog and fries  (as opposed to my usual two or more hot dogs and fries) 

My workout: Same as it has been since the new year started, Method for Beginners workout 1.   I wanted to go further but today I honestly just... couldn't.  I wasn't at my limit when I finished but I was aching a little.  On the positive, I do feel myself getting better at it, so I have to keep telling myself it won't be much longer before I can give it a boost. 

Also the good part is I am getting into the habit of working out every day, and my winter break from work is coming to a close a bit early, I go back to work on Monday.  That means I am trying to get back into my old wake up habits- early!

No comments:

Post a Comment