Saturday, January 4, 2014

1/4/2014

Hello everyone!


Welcome to the first Friday of the new year~  

And what did my area get? Snowstorm number 2. (Still in progress at the time of writing this) 

I took a Tracy break today and counted the snow shoveling I did today as my exercise. I shoveled the sidewalk and driveway... Twice. It's that wet snow that's even heavier to move too.

Dramatization: What it looks like on my street right now. 

As for eating... I ate a bit crappy again.  I swear I will get on this.  I had takeout Chinese for dinner (beef fried rice and Mongolian beef) but I promise I will cook more real food for this week.  Baby steps. At least I have activity becoming a habit. Going for groceries has been a challenge with this weather (I do not drive either, which is no help!)

How are your new years coming along? Good, I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment