Tuesday, January 14, 2014

1/14/2014

Hello everyone!


Today is day three of going wheat-free and I really think that so far, this is what is best for my body in terms of feeling healthy and losing my weight. 

I have actually found a place to get gluten free chicken nuggets for a cheaper price than normal.  If you have an Aldi supermarket near you, check it out.  The location near me has them in 1 pound packages for about 5 dollars. 


Tiny little things (I noticed that seems to be a trend among gluten free chicken nuggets- they're tiny!) but for the price, pretty good. 


I also discovered that these (if you like spicy foods) are delicious dipped in good ol' sriracha sauce. 



Tasty firestorm indeed. 


The other gluten free chicken I have tried were Tyson's and Ian's. To me they all taste really similar, but cost a lot differently.  Aldi brand -> Tyson -> Ian's. 


Have you tried any gluten free chicken? How did you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment