Monday, January 6, 2014

1/6/2014

Hello everyone!


Still feeling unwell and cold, but I have been doing some video watching.  I gave workout #2 a preview from the beginner DVD and the first Dance + Cardio dance another viewing and I have to say that it motivated me a bit.

I also have been thinking that I  may be able to "graduate" from that first workout.  I do not feel a burn from it or anything, so that means it's time to move on!

I still have not been able to get to the store with the weather being bad like it has been.  Blistering cold and snowy roads do not make for easy shopping. My workplace was even closed today due to the inclement weather.

I want to get over my cold soon while I still have the motivation to get ahead.  I hope everyone affected by the snow is also staying safe and warm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment