Thursday, December 30, 2010

Almost the end of 2010- short update!

Hello everyone.


I have been going through a lot this week, lots of personal stress, disagreements with friends, and other general chaos. No mood for working out but today mentally, at least, I feel a bit better.  I have a lot to prepare for, boot camp starts Sunday!  


Also, this weekend is New Year's Eve/Day!  This is going to sound horrible but I am going to take a break from dieting up until Saturday because Jan 2 is the big day, and I won't be able to really eat "fun" foods for a while, or take a workout day off. Also what is New Year's without a bit of champagne?


If I don't blog tomorrow, I wish all of you a safe, happy, healthy and fun NY celebration!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year, and good luck in th enew year! I am sorry to hear about the problems with friends - one time, someone said to me, "you're only a workout away from a good mood," and not to sound preachy or anything like that (and definitely enjoy the food and champagne!), but if you're feeling down still, maybe try the cardio a bit? Anyway, I hope that wasn't too much unsolicited advice - and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete