Monday, September 27, 2010

9/27/10

Hello!

It's been a reeaaally long time but I am back.  After having taken two weeks off due to a mix of not feeling good and, honestly, plain lazy, I'm glad to be back blogging again.  

I really regret taking this time off and slacking. Why?

Weight: 260.1 pounds.... This was the heaviest I have ever been. Argh.

Also I kinda flunked out on my diet today.  Started out really good until I came home from a long day, exhausted and craving like mad.

Breakfast:

Oatmeal with stevia

Snack:

1 cup of strawberries

Lunch:

Romaine salad with 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar and a sprinkle of parmesan cheese

Snack:

3 bite size pieces of chocolate halloween candy (only 50 calories for all 3. I checked before I ate)
Dinner:

Grilled chicken stirfry with red/green bell pepers, mushrooms, onion, and 1/2 cup of rice

Dessert:

1 slice of Pecan Pie *the ruiner of my diet*
Well I guess it wasn't THAT  bad, but still feel a little guilty being that this was supposed to be me back on the wagon. 

As for exercise.... Well, my day at work was pretty hectic, and I had class soon after, by the time I got home I just wanted to crash out.  I tried at least doing the rebounder for a few minutes, but being so tired I had to quit because I was afraid I'd fall off.  To make up for today's lack of exercise, I am going to do my TAM workout as planned, then go take a good powerwalk. I'm not supposed to go running, but I can go walking. :)

Here's to a better tomorrow and better week!

1 comment:

  1. Roxanne I think you did really well. Don't feel guilty or down. Sometimes it takes a while to get back into a fitness programme after a break.

    ReplyDelete