Sunday, October 10, 2010

10/10/10

Hey guys!

Well, today is 10/10/10, and it won't happen again for another 100 years!

Anyway, tomorrow begins my next dieting attempt, this time with Weight Watchers until I get within 30 pounds of my final goal, where I will then likely do Tracy's 30 day boot camp/lose 20 lb in 6 weeks diets to get that last little bit off. 

Also another resolution this time- NO EXCUSES!! Even if I feel sick, do SOMETHING, even if it's just for a walk around the block. As someone commented on my blog before- ANYTHING is better than nothing, even if it's just 5 minutes.   It's really ridiculous how easy I just make excuses for anything. I have to really really stop. Not just on weight loss but in general. Ugh.  I guess the only way to stop making excuses is... well... STOP MAKING EXCUSES! :) 

Alright- tomorrow is Day 1 again, hopefully my plan works.  I'm glad I have people both in real life and online as support! Thank you so much!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good for you for telling yourself no more excuses! :D You really will start feeling so much better once you commit to regular exercise. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your New Day 1. Justtry to find an activity/workout that you really love. Cause then you won't dread doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I just came across your blog via 'screwdestiny' great blog. I enjoy meeting others in their quest to lose. Isn't that neat 10/10/10 Last year my birthday was 9/9/09

    I am now following. Please feel free to pop by my blog.

    http://losingoverhalfofme.blogspot.com/

    Id love a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck! I just started two weeks ago, and really enjoy it (which is unbelievable - I HATE cardio). Just know you've got support out here!

    ReplyDelete