Monday, July 26, 2010

It's official! Day 1

Hello!!!


As promised, today is day 1 of the quest~

Starting stats:

Height: 5'5" (165 cm)
Weight: 252 lb (114.5 kg)
Goal #1: 199 lb (90 kg)
Goal #2: 175 lb (80 kg)
Goal #3: 150 lb (68 kg)
Goal #4: 117-127 lb (53-58 kg)

Note: I do not lately have a large appetite due to a medication I am on.  So please, know that I am NOT starving myself on purpose.  I just can't get myself to eat a lot sometimes. 

Breakfast

1 bowl of oatmeal with stevia
1 bottle of water

Lunch

Skipped due to medicine
1 bottle of low calorie Gatorade

Dinner

Plate full of lettuce
Balsamic vinaigrette
2-3 oz of grilled steak
1 bottle San Pellegrino mineral water (yummy~!)

Snacks

2 oz of beef jerky (almost fat free!)


Exercise

1 hour walking on the treadmill at 3.0 mph.  Didn't have an opportunity to do the Dance Cardio video because I had repairmen at the house fixing my refrigerator.

Perfect Design 1 DVD

This was difficult. Not crazy difficult but pretty damn hard. I was dripping within a few minutes.

A word of caution- if you are totally unfamiliar with the TA method, I strongly suggest trying the older Mat Workout first. Why? Because a lot of moves in PD1 are from the older video, done very quickly, and without much instruction.   However, if you think you can handle it, go ahead!  After a few times doing it, I think then I will be able to keep up quite a bit better.

A common complaint- no arm weights in PD1. So what? It's pretty tough on the arms this time even without them~! 


Well, off to shower and bed now, going to do this tomorrow too! 

Good night~~~

2 comments:

  1. I have no idea how I came across your blog but I am glad I did :)

    I am about almost your same weight (although just a little bit taller at 175cm) and have just started with Tracy too.

    Keep persisting with the PD1 workout - I have been doing it intermittently for about a month and just this week have set a goal of 5 days each week. I am already building up my strength and can do some of the leg moves all the way through and the arms without resting. Love it!

    Keep up the good work and good luck :) We'll get there :)

    If you are interested, I am blogging here. Im a bad blogger - not doing it regularly but I hope to as I progress further.
    http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet-blogs/daisyboo/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello~

    Thanks for stopping and commenting! :)


    You're going vegan which is something I really applaud you for- It's something I don't think I could ever do!

    Please follow my blog- I stopped over to yours. Is there a "follow" option like here?

    Also, all of the people I have seen so far who got results from Tracy were already sort of thin to begin with. I'm hoping my blog and my experience shows that even people who are really overweight (like me) can eventually achieve a teeny tiny body like Tracy promises.

    Keep up the good work yourself! I'll stop by often to read~ And come back any time :)

    ReplyDelete