Saturday, August 13, 2011

New plan- short version!

Hello everyone!

I have come up with a system to get myself in fighting shape for Tracy.  I really am starting to think that it's not QUITE what I need to lose this massive amount of weight I'm carrying.   I am breaking this down into 2 phases.

Phase 1:
Weight watchers
Walking/Jogging
Chalean Extreme

Why Chalean Extreme?  Yes, I am afraid of bulky muscles. However at this point, building more muscle will help get the majority of my excess fat off so that I can do TAM more effectively. 



Phase 2: Metamorphosis by Tracy, continuity, etc. to burn off lard and slim down any bulky muscles I may have built with Chalene. When I am lighter I will be able to do the workout a lot better, and not be too heavy for dance cardio. 

I plan on getting back to TAM when I hit around 200 pounds. Chalean Extreme is a 90 day program also.


I am really excited to be starting this. I will take new before pics (I do look different, at least I think so) and measurements. 

Starting this on Monday, have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment