Sunday, March 30, 2014

I Shopped! I'm Prepared!

Hello everyone!


Yesterday, I went to the store and picked up a few things for the next few days of my diet. Not a lot, I get paid soon so I can get more in a couple of days.  

Things I picked up:

Organic baby carrots
A few bananas
Cage Free eggs (I have never had brown eggs before so I thought I'd try.)
Almond/Coconut blend milk
Fresh strawberries

I already have these in the house, so I can just add the new stuff to them:

Boiled bamboo shoots
Natto
Tofu
Miso paste (for soup)
Shirataki noodles


I want to avoid rice, but I think I will eat small amounts of it because eating natto (fermented gooey soybeans) is much easier and palatable over rice. Rice is gluten free anyway. :)


Today's post isn't much, just a little update I guess. 



No comments:

Post a Comment