Thursday, March 27, 2014

More of What I Have Been Up To

Hello everyone!


Now that I'm back, I have a couple things to say, like stuff I have been up to workout wise during my little break. 

While I haven't been the best eater, I did finally give a couple of my DVDs more of a chance!


I started out by trying out the Method for Beginners (the second workout with the complete MS workout) and the Dance + Cardio DVD (Finally!)

Don't let the pretty colors and the word "Beginners" fool you. 


I really have to say this- If you are out of shape like me, and you do the DVDs to the best of your ability, you WILL be sore. Don't let the word "Beginner" fool you.  The first day I did it, I went gung ho because it felt easy, only to be nauseated and dizzy with 5 minutes left of the 30 minute workout. 


I also have Precision Toning, but I am definitely not ready!   I have a little progression plan in mind, but I will cover that later on.

For now, I have to get back to class but next time I will discuss things in more detail.

I hope everyone had a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment