Thursday, September 26, 2013

I'm Back~ With an Exciting Announcement- Tracy Anderson Coming to XBOX!

Hello everyone!


It's been a while and I hope everyone has been doing well.  I apologize for not being around as of late but...

For those of you who want an alternative to having Tracy on DVD... She will be on the XBOX soon!  XBOX is launching something called XBOX Fitness which not only features Tracy but also Jillian Michaels, Tony Horton (P90X) and Shaun T (Insanity)

The service will use the Kinect to track your movements and even your heart rate, which I think is pretty neat.

Here's a video clip preview~ Enjoy!


As for pricing and release date, I do not know that yet but I have heard that it will come out this winter and requires an XBOX Live membership (which is paid.)

I also think that this is on the XBOX One, not the XBOX 360... So you may have to upgrade.

Will I upgrade?  Maybe, if the console goes on sale after Thanksgiving or something. I have time to think about it and more details need to come out before I make a choice.  However, I do think it is a really cool idea, especially for those who really want guidance on their form.

Here's the full website (With our teeny tiny boss right on the page) http://www.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/xbox-fitness


How about you guys? Anyone thinking of getting into this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment